- Institute of Neurosciences
- Advanced diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services for brain, spinal cord and nervous system conditions.
- Robotic Surgery Center
- Allows specially trained surgeons to deliver an unmatched level of precision for less pain and quicker recoveries.
- Heart Care Center
- State-of-the-art, comprehensive care for heart disease including emergency intervention, diagnosis, advanced treatment, rehabilitation and preventive education
- Baby Place (Perinatal Center)
- One of 11 State-approved level III regional perinatal intensive care centers located in St. Petersburg.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Academic Training
- Affiliated with USF Morsani College of Medicine
Conducts pediatric medical education and clinical research to help provide world-class care in more than 50 pediatric medical and surgical subspecialties.
Hosts over 300 IRB studies.
Began a collaborative and innovative pediatric residency program with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine on July 2014.
Maternal, Fetal & Neonatal Institute
Institute for Brain Protection Sciences
Cancer & Blood Disorders Institute
Research and education center under construction, aimed at finding new discoveries and treatments for childhood diseases.
7 floors and 225,000 square feet, with an auditorium that can seat 250 people.
Will provide a simulation lab and the state’s only pediatric biorepository.
St Pete Science Festival / Marine Quest
8th Annual St. Petersburg Science Festival, a regional celebration where families and the public can explore the wonders of hands-on… Read more »
October 25 @ 5:30 pm
Social Venture Partners Tampa Bay – Social Innovation Fast Pitch
AN YOU CHANGE THE WORLD IN 3 MINUTES? The Social Innovation Fast Pitch is a business pitch competition that supports nonprofits and… Read more »
Initiative on Coastal Adaptation and Resilience (iCAR) Conference
Initiative on Coastal Adaptation and Resilience (iCAR), USF St. Petersburg, and the Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council ONE BAY Resilient Communities Working… Read more »
November 1 @ 4:30 pm
Quarterly Tour of the Innovation District
Join us to learn more about the innovative work of the District. Our Trolley Tour will begin at Lot C… Read more »
November 8 @ 12:00 pm
Sixth Annual ELI-Stetson Wetlands Workshop
Registration is now open for the Sixth Annual ELI-Stetson Wetlands Workshop, which will be hosted on our Gulfport campus on Thursday,… Read more »
Cephalopod International Advisory Council Conference
Visit the conference website for details.
November 29 @ 5:30 pm
Midterm Election Results: What Happened and Why?
The nation has just voted in the midterm elections. The ballots are in and the winners declared. Now, let’s take… Read more »
December 8 @ 6:00 pm
The 2018 Bowtie Ball Honoring Lester Holt
Poynter’s annual Bowtie Ball celebrates significant contributions to journalism and the essential role of a free press in democracy. It’s… Read more »
January 23, 2019
Synapse Innovation Summit