- Institute of Neurosciences
- Advanced diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services for brain, spinal cord and nervous system conditions.
- Robotic Surgery Center
- Allows specially trained surgeons to deliver an unmatched level of precision for less pain and quicker recoveries.
- Heart Care Center
- State-of-the-art, comprehensive care for heart disease including emergency intervention, diagnosis, advanced treatment, rehabilitation and preventive education
- Baby Place (Perinatal Center)
- One of 11 State-approved level III regional perinatal intensive care centers located in St. Petersburg.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Academic Training
- Affiliated with USF Morsani College of Medicine
Conducts pediatric medical education and clinical research to help provide world-class care in more than 50 pediatric medical and surgical subspecialties.
Hosts over 300 IRB studies.
Began a collaborative and innovative pediatric residency program with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine on July 2014.
Maternal, Fetal & Neonatal Institute
Institute for Brain Protection Sciences
Cancer & Blood Disorders Institute
Research and education center under construction, aimed at finding new discoveries and treatments for childhood diseases.
7 floors and 225,000 square feet, with an auditorium that can seat 250 people.
Will provide a simulation lab and the state’s only pediatric biorepository.
Cephalopod International Advisory Council Conference
Visit the conference website for details.
November 15 @ 4:30 pm
6th Anniversary of the Tampa Bay Marine Science Networking Happy Hour
6th Anniversary of the Tampa Bay Marine Science Networking Happy Hour on Thursday November 15, 4:30-6:30pm at the Canopy Rooftop… Read more »
November 15 @ 5:30 pm
Fall Featured Leader: Lakshmi Shenoy
This semester’s Kate Tiedemann College of Business Featured Leader speaker is Lakshmi Shenoy. Shenoy is the CEO of Embarc Collective,… Read more »
November 17 @ 10:00 am
Tampa Bay Times Festival of Reading
For details about the festival – authors who will be attending and speakers go to: https://www.tampabay.com/expos/festival-of-reading/
November 29 @ 5:30 pm
Midterm Election Results: What Happened and Why?
The nation has just voted in the midterm elections. The ballots are in and the winners declared. Now, let’s take… Read more »
December 3 @ 1:00 pm
2nd Regional Coastal Seafloor Mapping Prioritization Workshop
The Florida Coastal Mapping Program (FCMaP) is excited to announce the second Regional Coastal Seafloor Mapping Prioritization Workshop to be… Read more »
December 8 @ 6:00 pm
The 2018 Bowtie Ball Honoring Lester Holt
Poynter’s annual Bowtie Ball celebrates significant contributions to journalism and the essential role of a free press in democracy. It’s… Read more »
January 23, 2019
Synapse Innovation Summit