- Institute of Neurosciences
- Advanced diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services for brain, spinal cord and nervous system conditions.
- Robotic Surgery Center
- Allows specially trained surgeons to deliver an unmatched level of precision for less pain and quicker recoveries.
- Heart Care Center
- State-of-the-art, comprehensive care for heart disease including emergency intervention, diagnosis, advanced treatment, rehabilitation and preventive education
- Baby Place (Perinatal Center)
- One of 11 State-approved level III regional perinatal intensive care centers located in St. Petersburg.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Academic Training
- Affiliated with USF Morsani College of Medicine
Conducts pediatric medical education and clinical research to help provide world-class care in more than 50 pediatric medical and surgical subspecialties.
Hosts over 300 IRB studies.
Began a collaborative and innovative pediatric residency program with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine on July 2014.
Maternal, Fetal & Neonatal Institute
Institute for Brain Protection Sciences
Cancer & Blood Disorders Institute
Research and education center under construction, aimed at finding new discoveries and treatments for childhood diseases.
7 floors and 225,000 square feet, with an auditorium that can seat 250 people.
Will provide a simulation lab and the state’s only pediatric biorepository.
June 27 @ 4:30 pm
TEC Garage’s StartUp Xchange is a monthly gathering of entrepreneurs, innovators and Innovation Center Mentors held at different restaurants in… Read more »
July 5 @ 7:00 pm
Cult Classics at The Dali: Grease
The Dali’s can’t-miss summer celebration is back and better than ever. Grab your lawn chair, don some movie-inspired duds and… Read more »
July 11 @ 8:30 am
Evidence Informing Action: Health Equity Through Data and Policy
Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County and the Foundation for a Healthy St. Petersburg welcome you to a community… Read more »
July 24 @ 11:30 am
Speakers Who Inspire – Richard Rothstein
Distinguished Fellow of the Economic Policy Institute and a Senior Fellow Emeritus of the Thurgood Marshall Institute of the NAACP… Read more »
October 9 @ 5:30 pm
Business and the Economy, Explained
Since the U.S. recovery from the Great Recession, it is apparent that some of our core premises about the American… Read more »
October 25 @ 5:30 pm
Social Venture Partners Tampa Bay – Social Innovation Fast Pitch
AN YOU CHANGE THE WORLD IN 3 MINUTES? The Social Innovation Fast Pitch is a business pitch competition that supports nonprofits and… Read more »
November 29 @ 5:30 pm
Midterm Election Results: What Happened and Why?
The nation has just voted in the midterm elections. The ballots are in and the winners declared. Now, let’s take… Read more »