- Institute of Neurosciences
- Advanced diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services for brain, spinal cord and nervous system conditions.
- Robotic Surgery Center
- Allows specially trained surgeons to deliver an unmatched level of precision for less pain and quicker recoveries.
- Heart Care Center
- State-of-the-art, comprehensive care for heart disease including emergency intervention, diagnosis, advanced treatment, rehabilitation and preventive education
- Baby Place (Perinatal Center)
- One of 11 State-approved level III regional perinatal intensive care centers located in St. Petersburg.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Academic Training
- Affiliated with USF Morsani College of Medicine
Conducts pediatric medical education and clinical research to help provide world-class care in more than 50 pediatric medical and surgical subspecialties.
Hosts over 300 IRB studies.
Began a collaborative and innovative pediatric residency program with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine on July 2014.
Maternal, Fetal & Neonatal Institute
Institute for Brain Protection Sciences
Cancer & Blood Disorders Institute
Research and education center under construction, aimed at finding new discoveries and treatments for childhood diseases.
7 floors and 225,000 square feet, with an auditorium that can seat 250 people.
Will provide a simulation lab and the state’s only pediatric biorepository.
January 23 @ 9:00 am
Foundation for a Healthy St Pete Annual Meeting
January 27 @ 6:00 pm
Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital Charity Ball
87th Annual Charity Ball: “An Evening at the Beach” Held on Saturday, January 27, 2018 At the St. Petersburg Coliseum The… Read more »
February 7 @ 6:00 pm
St Pete Chamber of Commerce – 119th Annual Meeting
The St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Meeting is a celebration of the accomplishments of the past year, recognition… Read more »
St. Petersburg Conference on World Affairs
The St. Petersburg Conference on World Affairs is a cooperative venture of a group of civic-minded St. Petersburg residents and… Read more »
March 1 @ 9:30 am
A Woman’s Journey
Join us for our annual event about women’s health featuring Johns Hopkins Medicine faculty. Each year, the A Woman’s… Read more »
Firestone Grand Prix of St Petersburg
Firestone Grand Prix Amazing technology, innovative design, and speed! Fun weekend for kids of all ages. http://www.gpstpete.com/
March 23 @ 12:00 pm
St Pete Chamber of Commerce – Pelican Playoffs
The Chamber is partnering with Tampa Bay Club Sport to put on the 1st Annual Pelican Playoffs – an opportunity… Read more »