- Institute of Neurosciences
- Advanced diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services for brain, spinal cord and nervous system conditions.
- Robotic Surgery Center
- Allows specially trained surgeons to deliver an unmatched level of precision for less pain and quicker recoveries.
- Heart Care Center
- State-of-the-art, comprehensive care for heart disease including emergency intervention, diagnosis, advanced treatment, rehabilitation and preventive education
- Baby Place (Perinatal Center)
- One of 11 State-approved level III regional perinatal intensive care centers located in St. Petersburg.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Academic Training
- Affiliated with USF Morsani College of Medicine
Conducts pediatric medical education and clinical research to help provide world-class care in more than 50 pediatric medical and surgical subspecialties.
Hosts over 300 IRB studies.
Began a collaborative and innovative pediatric residency program with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine on July 2014.
Maternal, Fetal & Neonatal Institute
Institute for Brain Protection Sciences
Cancer & Blood Disorders Institute
Research and education center under construction, aimed at finding new discoveries and treatments for childhood diseases.
7 floors and 225,000 square feet, with an auditorium that can seat 250 people.
Will provide a simulation lab and the state’s only pediatric biorepository.
January 9, 2018
Florida Coastal Mapping Program
The State of Florida has one of the most valuable coastal zones in the nation (over $30 billion in revenue… Read more »
February 21, 2018
St. Petersburg Conference on World Affairs
The St. Petersburg Conference on World Affairs is a cooperative venture of a group of civic-minded St. Petersburg residents and… Read more »
March 9, 2018
Firestone Grand Prix of St Petersburg
Firestone Grand Prix Amazing technology, innovative design, and speed! Fun weekend for kids of all ages. http://www.gpstpete.com/