- This event has passed.
B2B Accelerator Innovation Showcase
September 30 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join the Tampa Bay Innovation Center (TBIC) to celebrate the start-ups that completed TBIC’s most recent Accelerator Program.
The 12-week program helped the founders of 7 emerging B2B tech companies refine their ideas into actionable product and go-to-market strategies. As they continue their entrepreneurial journey, the TBIC invites the local business and tech community to meet these companies.
Companies featured include:
- Ceres Engineering – weather-related risk management solutions for the supply chain
- elitRecruiter – candidate management tool for technical hiring managers
- Lease Honey – connecting CPA’s & real estate with bee-based ag tax credit options
- Mango Signs – easy to use digital signage for retailers & event venues
- Paragon Cyber Solutions – CMMC compliance tools for government contractors
- Real Random – improving the way enterprises create & manage security certificates
- Smart Edge Tech – supply-chain system for distribution & mid-market retailers
This event will feature presentations by the founders followed by Q&A from a panel of tech industry veterans including:
- Mark Swanson
- Joy Randels
The Tampa Bay Innovation Center Accelerator Program is sponsored by Pinellas County Economic Development.
TBIC’s Community Partners supporting the program and this event include: