- Institute of Neurosciences
- Advanced diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services for brain, spinal cord and nervous system conditions.
- Robotic Surgery Center
- Allows specially trained surgeons to deliver an unmatched level of precision for less pain and quicker recoveries.
- Heart Care Center
- State-of-the-art, comprehensive care for heart disease including emergency intervention, diagnosis, advanced treatment, rehabilitation and preventive education
- Baby Place (Perinatal Center)
- One of 11 State-approved level III regional perinatal intensive care centers located in St. Petersburg.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Academic Training
- Affiliated with USF Morsani College of Medicine
Conducts pediatric medical education and clinical research to help provide world-class care in more than 50 pediatric medical and surgical subspecialties.
Hosts over 300 IRB studies.
Began a collaborative and innovative pediatric residency program with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine on July 2014.
Maternal, Fetal & Neonatal Institute
Institute for Brain Protection Sciences
Cancer & Blood Disorders Institute
Research and education center under construction, aimed at finding new discoveries and treatments for childhood diseases.
7 floors and 225,000 square feet, with an auditorium that can seat 250 people.
Will provide a simulation lab and the state’s only pediatric biorepository.
STEM Robotics Summer Camp (session 3 – girls only)
Join the USF St. Petersburg College of Education for STEM Robotics Summer Camp 2019! Students in grades 5-8 are invited… Read more »
June 30 @ 11:00 am
Mimosas & Masterpieces: Brunch at The Dali
Cafe Gala invites you to start your week with Mimosas & Masterpieces, an artistic take on Sunday Fundays. Chef Chuck… Read more »
July 11 @ 6:00 pm
Opera at The Dali
Experience Opera at The Dali, as singers from The St. Petersburg Opera Company perform on the helical staircase.
August 15 @ 4:00 pm
Bio Pitch Application Deadline
BioFlorida is currently accepting applications from seed and early stage life science companies interested in competing during the BioPitch sessions… Read more »
September 24 @ 5:30 pm
State of Science 2019
The Innovation District is the professional home to hundreds of scientists, doctors, and technologists. These individuals are leaders in their fields… Read more »