- Institute of Neurosciences
- Advanced diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services for brain, spinal cord and nervous system conditions.
- Robotic Surgery Center
- Allows specially trained surgeons to deliver an unmatched level of precision for less pain and quicker recoveries.
- Heart Care Center
- State-of-the-art, comprehensive care for heart disease including emergency intervention, diagnosis, advanced treatment, rehabilitation and preventive education
- Baby Place (Perinatal Center)
- One of 11 State-approved level III regional perinatal intensive care centers located in St. Petersburg.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Academic Training
- Affiliated with USF Morsani College of Medicine
Conducts pediatric medical education and clinical research to help provide world-class care in more than 50 pediatric medical and surgical subspecialties.
Hosts over 300 IRB studies.
Began a collaborative and innovative pediatric residency program with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine on July 2014.
Maternal, Fetal & Neonatal Institute
Institute for Brain Protection Sciences
Cancer & Blood Disorders Institute
Research and education center under construction, aimed at finding new discoveries and treatments for childhood diseases.
7 floors and 225,000 square feet, with an auditorium that can seat 250 people.
Will provide a simulation lab and the state’s only pediatric biorepository.
January 28 @ 7:30 am
Sunny Side up: Re-Imagine Cybersecurity
The Kate Tiedemann College of Business and the St. Petersburg Downtown Partnership proudly present Sunny Side Up, a speaker series… Read more »
January 30 @ 8:30 am
Inclusive St Pete
Inclusive St. Pete – a supplier diversity program – has launched in St. Petersburg. The program is forming collaborations with… Read more »
February 20 @ 5:00 pm
Social Venture Partners – Fast Pitch Application Deadline
Nonprofits in our community continue to have a need to develop diverse revenue streams while strengthening their abilities to grow,… Read more »
March 12 @ 9:00 am
Connected Cities Tour “Getting to Smart” Tampa