- Institute of Neurosciences
- Advanced diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services for brain, spinal cord and nervous system conditions.
- Robotic Surgery Center
- Allows specially trained surgeons to deliver an unmatched level of precision for less pain and quicker recoveries.
- Heart Care Center
- State-of-the-art, comprehensive care for heart disease including emergency intervention, diagnosis, advanced treatment, rehabilitation and preventive education
- Baby Place (Perinatal Center)
- One of 11 State-approved level III regional perinatal intensive care centers located in St. Petersburg.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Academic Training
- Affiliated with USF Morsani College of Medicine
Conducts pediatric medical education and clinical research to help provide world-class care in more than 50 pediatric medical and surgical subspecialties.
Hosts over 300 IRB studies.
Began a collaborative and innovative pediatric residency program with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine on July 2014.
Maternal, Fetal & Neonatal Institute
Institute for Brain Protection Sciences
Cancer & Blood Disorders Institute
Research and education center under construction, aimed at finding new discoveries and treatments for childhood diseases.
7 floors and 225,000 square feet, with an auditorium that can seat 250 people.
Will provide a simulation lab and the state’s only pediatric biorepository.
December 13 @ 11:30 am
Now Trending: Smart Cities
The St Petersburg Chamber of Commerce’s quarterly Now Trending events, sponsored by Duke Energy, are a way to gather members… Read more »
January 12, 2020 @ 3:00 pm
Visions of Health Equity: A Community Art Project
Tour the Center for Health Equity. Meet the artists who created works of art to express their visions of health… Read more »
February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Social Venture Partners – Fast Pitch Application Deadline
Nonprofits in our community continue to have a need to develop diverse revenue streams while strengthening their abilities to grow,… Read more »