- Institute of Neurosciences
- Advanced diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services for brain, spinal cord and nervous system conditions.
- Robotic Surgery Center
- Allows specially trained surgeons to deliver an unmatched level of precision for less pain and quicker recoveries.
- Heart Care Center
- State-of-the-art, comprehensive care for heart disease including emergency intervention, diagnosis, advanced treatment, rehabilitation and preventive education
- Baby Place (Perinatal Center)
- One of 11 State-approved level III regional perinatal intensive care centers located in St. Petersburg.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Academic Training
- Affiliated with USF Morsani College of Medicine
Conducts pediatric medical education and clinical research to help provide world-class care in more than 50 pediatric medical and surgical subspecialties.
Hosts over 300 IRB studies.
Began a collaborative and innovative pediatric residency program with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine on July 2014.
Maternal, Fetal & Neonatal Institute
Institute for Brain Protection Sciences
Cancer & Blood Disorders Institute
Research and education center under construction, aimed at finding new discoveries and treatments for childhood diseases.
7 floors and 225,000 square feet, with an auditorium that can seat 250 people.
Will provide a simulation lab and the state’s only pediatric biorepository.
November 10 @ 7:00 pm
Poynter Institute’s Celebration of Journalism
With your ticket or sponsorship, in addition to supporting the vital work of the Poynter Institute, you can expect an… Read more »
Suncoast Developers Conference
The next seasonal conference is approaching fast! They are looking for speakers from the community, or you can register to attend.
Coastal & Island Conference (Center for Watershed Protection)
Want to network with Coastal & Island water professionals? Learn more about Coastal & Island issues? Bonus: Register for the Coastal… Read more »
November 17 @ 2:00 pm
“Diary of an Entrepreneur” Webinar
The Tampa Bay Innovation Center, an incubator and accelerator for technology businesses, celebrates Global Entrepreneurship Week by holding its quarterly… Read more »
Tampa Bay Innovation Center B2B Accelerator program deadline
Tampa Bay Innovation Center (TBIC), a business incubator and coworking entrepreneurial center, has opened applications to its accelerator program focused… Read more »
Night Shift (flexible part-time course by Suncoast Developers Guild)
Suncoast Developers Guild is launching the Night Shift program, a flexible part-time evening course that trains students in programming and… Read more »