- Institute of Neurosciences
- Advanced diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services for brain, spinal cord and nervous system conditions.
- Robotic Surgery Center
- Allows specially trained surgeons to deliver an unmatched level of precision for less pain and quicker recoveries.
- Heart Care Center
- State-of-the-art, comprehensive care for heart disease including emergency intervention, diagnosis, advanced treatment, rehabilitation and preventive education
- Baby Place (Perinatal Center)
- One of 11 State-approved level III regional perinatal intensive care centers located in St. Petersburg.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Academic Training
- Affiliated with USF Morsani College of Medicine
Conducts pediatric medical education and clinical research to help provide world-class care in more than 50 pediatric medical and surgical subspecialties.
Hosts over 300 IRB studies.
Began a collaborative and innovative pediatric residency program with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine on July 2014.
Maternal, Fetal & Neonatal Institute
Institute for Brain Protection Sciences
Cancer & Blood Disorders Institute
Research and education center under construction, aimed at finding new discoveries and treatments for childhood diseases.
7 floors and 225,000 square feet, with an auditorium that can seat 250 people.
Will provide a simulation lab and the state’s only pediatric biorepository.
Tampa Bay Estuary Program Hosts “Open Science Workshop”
Open science calls for transparency, reproducibility, and efficiency in the synthesis and workflow of information from data collection to management… Read more »
September 17 @ 3:30 pm
Ocean Team Quarterly Meeting
The St. Petersburg Ocean Team is the premier consortium for marine science and related research, education and entrepreneurship in the… Read more »
September 24 @ 5:30 pm
State of Science 2019
The Innovation District is the professional home to hundreds of scientists, doctors, and technologists. These individuals are leaders in their… Read more »
October 19 @ 10:00 am
St Pete Science Festival & Marine Quest
Science in the Sun – October 19: 10am-4pm Planning is underway for the 9th Annual St. Petersburg Science Festival, a… Read more »
Initiative on Coastal Adaptation and Resilience (iCAR) Conference 2019
SAVE THE DATE! October 29 and 30, 2019 USF St Petersburg Campus Details will be published at the end of… Read more »
November 2 @ 5:30 pm
The Poynter Institute’s Bowtie Ball
Poynter Institute’s Bowtie Ball is a celebration of journalism. The 2019 gala will take place on Saturday, November 2 at… Read more »
February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Social Venture Partners – Fast Pitch Application Deadline
Nonprofits in our community continue to have a need to develop diverse revenue streams while strengthening their abilities to grow,… Read more »