- Institute of Neurosciences
- Advanced diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services for brain, spinal cord and nervous system conditions.
- Robotic Surgery Center
- Allows specially trained surgeons to deliver an unmatched level of precision for less pain and quicker recoveries.
- Heart Care Center
- State-of-the-art, comprehensive care for heart disease including emergency intervention, diagnosis, advanced treatment, rehabilitation and preventive education
- Baby Place (Perinatal Center)
- One of 11 State-approved level III regional perinatal intensive care centers located in St. Petersburg.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Academic Training
- Affiliated with USF Morsani College of Medicine
Conducts pediatric medical education and clinical research to help provide world-class care in more than 50 pediatric medical and surgical subspecialties.
Hosts over 300 IRB studies.
Began a collaborative and innovative pediatric residency program with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine on July 2014.
Maternal, Fetal & Neonatal Institute
Institute for Brain Protection Sciences
Cancer & Blood Disorders Institute
Research and education center under construction, aimed at finding new discoveries and treatments for childhood diseases.
7 floors and 225,000 square feet, with an auditorium that can seat 250 people.
Will provide a simulation lab and the state’s only pediatric biorepository.
September 30 @ 2:00 pm
B2B Accelerator Innovation Showcase
Join the Tampa Bay Innovation Center (TBIC) to celebrate the start-ups that completed TBIC’s most recent Accelerator Program. The 12-week program… Read more »
October 9 @ 8:30 am
STEAM/STEM Convening #2
The St. Pete Innovation District would like to invite you to participate in a virtual convening of professionals who lead… Read more »
October 13 @ 5:30 pm
State of Science
The first State of Science was held in 2018 and is now an annual celebration of local innovation in science,… Read more »